Photoshop: If They Mated
Posted By: Dave
The forum members took it upon themselves to come up with their own unofficial Photoshop theme while I was away. Our embarrassment is your punishment.
The original photo's typo of "Hogan" provides inspiration for our hero, Will.
MMMM, WHO WANTS MINSTRONI SOUP!? By Will.
Will with an inside jokes up in the hizzy. My penis can hold up to 5 saved games!
Tim the Tiki God fills this weeks Nazi/Jew quota.
Will mixes netizen with Wookie for comedic results!
Xana is Reig's sister! It's just crazy enough to be true!!! Goddammit, isn't it Bob's turn to do the grunt work.
If me and Will mated, there would a 1% chance of snow and 99% chance of DOING IT!!!
What's Xenons disfunction?
The leftovers are here
. Now back in line, chuds.
This weeks contest: Lyric Interpretation